Picturesque Walking & Tasting Experience (Reviews?)

jce2

Has anyone done this RCL excursion?  My wife and I (first timers) signed up for this.  It supposedly includes a tequila tasting and a lesson on how to make guacamole.  The description indicates the tour will end at the "plaza" and there will be time to shop before heading back to the ship?  Any idea how long?  If the tour lasts from 9:00 until 1:00 and the ship doesnt leave until 4:00, can I just ignore the return bus and grab a cab?  Would I pay the cab in dollars or pesos?  Google maps street view shows a taxi stand right at the plaza.  We have NEVER cruised before and want to stop at several store around the plaza, visit a nearby church, and hopefully still have time to get to a store I read about called "Cinco del Sol".  Can I do this?

LOL...beginning to think no one EVER took this excursion!  Can find NO reviews of it anywhere and seemingly no one can answer my questions on it!  This morning I was excited to see there was a new response for my question .....................  it's a spam .......  ;)

LOL...beginning to think no one EVER took this excursion! Can find NO reviews of it anywhere and seemingly no one can answer my questions on it! This morning I was excited to see there was a new response for my question ..................... it's a spam ....... ;)

It's possible that the excursion is new and no one has yet taken it. As for the spam, it's been deleted.

• 2 weeks later...