Ravenna B&B Suggestion

FManke

If you are looking for a B&B before or after a cruise out of Ravenna, may I suggest M Club De Luxe. It's a great B&B right in the middle of Ravenna. It's a short walk to many great sights. Multiple basilicas and churches filled with beautiful Byzantine mosaics and Dante's Tomb. Also, a short walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. It was a quick 20min, 25 Euro taxi to the port. We were served a great continental breakfast of cappuccinos, yogurt, cereal, salami and cheese and a breadbasket with some of the best croissants we have ever had.

Happy Cruising!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, teddy said:

Great customer service so far.  They've reached out to us regarding our arrival time and made suggestions about our traveling from the airport in Bologna to Ravenna as well as from the B&B to the port on our embarkation day.

Thanks again!!!

You're very welcome!

Happy Cruising!

• 10 months later...
On 10/23/2022 at 3:11 PM, FManke said:

If you are looking for a B&B before or after a cruise out of Ravenna, may I suggest M Club De Luxe. It's a great B&B right in the middle of Ravenna. It's a short walk to many great sights. Multiple basilicas and churches filled with beautiful Byzantine mosaics and Dante's Tomb. Also, a short walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. It was a quick 20min, 25 Euro taxi to the port. We were served a great continental breakfast of cappuccinos, yogurt, cereal, salami and cheese and a breadbasket with some of the best croissants we have ever had.

Happy Cruising!

I wanted to bring this thread bqck to the top to thank  @FManke for the recommendation.   

After staying here, my wife and I recommend the M Club 100%. 

The owner is amazing. The house has been in his family for 200 years and it is obvious he takes pride in sharing his city with people.  He is great with pre-stay communication and so helpful with suggestions once you’re in Ravenna. 

Ravenna itself is an amazing city.  It’s hard for me to describe just how much we enjoyed it.  We will definitely be going back. 

11 hours ago, teddy said:

I wanted to bring this thread bqck to the top to thank  @FManke for the recommendation.   

After staying here, my wife and I recommend the M Club 100%. 

The owner is amazing. The house has been in his family for 200 years and it is obvious he takes pride in sharing his city with people.  He is great with pre-stay communication and so helpful with suggestions once you’re in Ravenna. 

Ravenna itself is an amazing city.  It’s hard for me to describe just how much we enjoyed it.  We will definitely be going back. 

I'm glad you loved the B&B and the city as much as we did. Glad we could help.

Happy Cruising!