Table for 2 Early Dining

GTcruiser

After some confusion last week on our cruise concerning dining times and such, we just went to the MDR on embarkation day and received an early dining reservation for 2 with a window seat to boot! There was quite a bit of empty 2 tops during our cruise early. I would just head to the MDR after boarding and talk to someone. Good luck!

Happy Cruising!

11 hours ago, Adriana said:

@Pooch, from where do you sail? I sail on Anthem from Bayonne on Saturday! … I hope you get your assignment. I do not think I have ever not had my request granted, but have gone to also request in person. 

Explorer out of Miami.  Still haven’t gotten a reply so a stop at MDR when we board will be on the list!

On 10/23/2022 at 7:08 AM, Pooch said:

Still waiting not so patiently for a table assignment from rcldining@rccl.com.  Three requests so far & we sail Saturday.

I have found replys to be hit or miss.

FYI We ALWAYS get a 2 Top when sailing, if that is not the assigned table when we board and i check its acctual location i have never had trouble getting it changed.

We've always had our amazing agent make the request for a table of two and then just confirm when we board by walking through the MDR and finding our table.  We've never seen what our table was before we boarded and I'm not sure how much that would help unless it says how many people are at your table?  If you tell me table 203, i'm still going to have to look.

Can anyone tell me what information you get ahead of time?  

Thanks!

Well first I got an email saying my request was noted and confirmed.  THEN I got another saying oops, no.  MTD don’t get no stinking confirmation.  See the MTD desk on board.  Hey as long as I’m not on a TV tray in the kitchen ( and maybe even then) I’m good.