Deck 14 Pool noise Allure of the Seas

I just realized my long ago booked cruise for Allure in April 2018 is a balcony cabin on deck 14 which is right under the main pool. Wasn't careful in my cabin choice I realized. Anyone have experience with this? If I have to change cabins, I may have to change ships. Is it worth canceling and trying to rebook or is the noise at night when they clean and drag the chairs around, not that bad?

I just realized my long ago booked cruise for Allure in April 2018 is a balcony cabin on deck 14 which is right under the main pool. Wasn't careful in my cabin choice I realized. Anyone have experience with this? If I have to change cabins, I may have to change ships. Is it worth canceling and trying to rebook or is the noise at night when they clean and drag the chairs around, not that bad?

How do they clean the pools, if they are open 24/7? Do they just tell people to get out?

We were on the Allure last year for two weeks, back to back, and our cabin was on deck 14 midship. We weren't disturbed at all during the night by any deck 15 noise. A couple of times we did hear some deck chairs being dragged around in the morning while we were having our room service coffee on our deck. That was the early birds "reserving" their deck chairs. Our cabin was 14650 if that helps. 

Thanks folks! I did see negativeand neutral comments on Cruise critics and FB web site so just to  be safe and because of the smoking issue with my asthma, I moved our reservation on the other side of the ship and down to deck 8. Lost my on board credit but saved the same amount with a smaller balcony.

How do they clean the pools, if they are open 24/7? Do they just tell people to get out?

If I'm not mistaken, at least one pool is always open. If they're cleaning the Solarium then the main pool will be open, or vice versa. But yeah, they'll kick you out I imagine. I've never actually been in a pool when they're ready to clean it. Same goes for hot tubs.