xSAILEDx Icon of the Seas (Maiden Voyage) - Jan 27, 2024 - Feb 3, 2024 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• PG Cruiser changed the title to Icon of the Seas (Maiden Voyage) - Jan 27, 2024 - Feb 3, 2024 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

We almost pulled the trigger on the inaugural but decided against it. In part pricing and also because we felt it would be very full and they would still be working out the kinks. So, we are looking at either April or September 2024. We want to do a transatlantic in the month of April but can't do that so long as a close family continues to suffer from a long term terminal illness.

22 hours ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

I have it "on hold" trying to come to grips with the price, especially refundable LOL.

Since it's refundable I'll probably just lock it in knowing I can bail at any time. 

Not official, official but sent an email to my agent to charge the deposit. It's refundable, rather have it than not. Since it was announced I've been looking forward to being on the first sailings. I really enjoyed being on the (7th?) sailing of Oasis in January 2010.

• 2 weeks later...