Deluxe drinks package, cocktails and Majesty

lollilb

Hi all

I've been looking to see if I can make the deluxe package worth it for me. 🙈 We're on Majesty for the 4 day Bahamas cruise which has 1 sea day. I figured if I drink cocktails (which are my go to when I drink) it'll definitely be worth it BUT I'm confused. The package says it covers drinks up to $12 which it says includes cocktails but the price list I've been looking at has all cocktails at $13 dollars so they won't be included. On Majesty is it fair to say all cocktails will be $13? Excluding any specials at least.

Thanks very much.

Hi all

I've been looking to see if I can make the deluxe package worth it for me. We're on Majesty for the 4 day Bahamas cruise which has 1 sea day. I figured if I drink cocktails (which are my go to when I drink) it'll definitely be worth it BUT I'm confused. The package says it covers drinks up to $12 which it says includes cocktails but the price list I've been looking at has all cocktails at $13 dollars so they won't be included. On Majesty is it fair to say all cocktails will be $13? Excluding any specials at least.

Thanks very much.

Your package includes drinks, up to $12. So anything over $12, you are responsible for the extra $. From what I've read, a general rule of thumb, is that you will need to consume about six drinks a day to make it worth the package price. If I'm wrong, somebody will correct me.

I can definitely do that lol. I'm just wondering why it says it includes cocktails if the standard ones are all priced higher than the limit of $12. There might be your daily drink but o was happily planning to work my way through the menu

I don't have that answer, but I know somebody else out there does.

I can definitely do that lol. I'm just wondering why it says it includes cocktails if the standard ones are all priced higher than the limit of $12. There might be your daily drink but o was happily planning to work my way through the menu

You will find on Majesty the price list for a vast majority of cocktails to be within the inclusion of the drink package.  In the scenario if you ordering a common cocktail (martini, sex on the beach, lavaflow, etc), they will all be covered (unless you specify a top-shelf liquor).

You will find on Majesty the price list for a vast majority of cocktails to be within the inclusion of the drink package.  In the scenario if you ordering a common cocktail (martini, sex on the beach, lavaflow, etc), they will all be covered (unless you specify a top-shelf liquor).

Fabulous thanks Matt.

Ah yes, technically we do. I'm more than up for the challenge lol. Especially now I understand that you only get charged the difference even if I was to go for a more expensive cocktail 🸠the RC Twitter page kindly arranged for me to get the current cocktail list from Majesty . I've planned out all the drinks I want, although the Lava Flow and BBC are missing but I'm guessing if I ask for them most bartenders will know how to make them. I got addicted to the BBC at Sandals last month and the Lava Flow looks like my kinda cocktail. Thanks again all for your help ☺