Venice Hotel Suggestion

FManke

If anybody is looking for a hotel in Venice, may I suggest the Hotel Moresco. Just stayed there 3 nights before our Greek Isle cruise. It was fantastic! Service was outstanding. Rooms were modern and very clean. My wife is a stickler for that, and it passed her test with flying colors. It's located on a canal about a 5min walk to the Piazzale Roma, which is the major transportation hub for Venice. From there you can catch any bus, taxi or water bus you want or need to get anywhere. It's in a quieter part of the city, which we enjoyed. It's only about a 25min walk or Waterbus ride to St. Mark's Square. If I can be of help answering any other questions about Venice, I'll try my best. 

Happy Cruising!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, teddy said:

Well, we decided to fly into Bologna rather than Venice.  A big part of the decision to do this was the train from Bologna Central goes directly to Ravenna with no changes required.  We’ll spend three nights in Ravenna before we board the ship.  

Did you choose a hotel In Ravenna yet?

1 hour ago, teddy said:

Not yet.  We’ve been looking at some options online. 

Update:  For some reason, neither my wife nor I could sleep (3 am our time) so we looked at more lodging options.  We booked at the B&B you recommended in your other post, the M Club De Luxe B&B

Thank you for the recommendation.  We found lots of other positive reviews online.  

3 hours ago, teddy said:

Update:  For some reason, neither my wife nor I could sleep (3 am our time) so we looked at more lodging options.  We booked at the B&B you recommended in your other post, the M Club De Luxe B&B

Thank you for the recommendation.  We found lots of other positive reviews online.  

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. 

Happy Cruising!