Check-in information

SimGuy

On 10/20/2022 at 5:49 PM, Ampurp85 said:

If you do it in the app, you can always come back. If you do it through the cruise planner, they will require you to fill out almost all of the things to get a time.

This may seem like a ridiculous question as I'm new here.  Do you mean to check in on the app on your phone rather than going through the cruise planner on the internet?  Is there something else I should have? I've noticed there are differences between both (app and internet) such as only being able to purchase packages/excursions when logging on through the internet and not through the app. 

53 minutes ago, Jenna Delvy said:

This may seem like a ridiculous question as I'm new here.  Do you mean to check in on the app on your phone rather than going through the cruise planner on the internet?  Is there something else I should have? I've noticed there are differences between both (app and internet) such as only being able to purchase packages/excursions when logging on through the internet and not through the app. 

Yes, you can only do drinks, internet, dining, etc. on the cruise planner. But the app, which is mainly for when you are actually sailing, allows you to select a check-in time without having to fill everything out.