How to make my time dining reservations with friends

We only did MDR one night of the 6 nights we were on board  Freedom for our two previous cruises and had My Time dining....I think it's just that...you make your reservation with them at the time you want or just show up and they will seat you when they can.  With that, I guess you and your friends just talk to concierge and they will likely work with you and seat you at table together, I would think?

In the Online Planner (RCL Site) you just select the Dining tab.  Near the bottom you will see My Time Dinning.  Click the option to schedule a dinner and one of the options is to "Add a Guest".  Then the form below will pop up to add your friends.  you will need their information to add them to your reservation.

image.thumb.png.992c2a89d55372fdb83906f65879ab93.png

8 hours ago, AlwaysRollin said:

Hi all,

We are sailing on liberty in Nov and would like to set up our my time dining to be able to sit with friends on the ship (they have their own separate sailing reservations).  How can we link it so we can be seated together?  Thanks in advance 

when you board at embarkation, head to the main dining room so that you can speak to the maitre d so they can group you together. you may need to be a bit flexible on the time, depending on the size of your collective party, but they will definitely do everything they can to accommodate you all.

always recommend taking care of anything with a request well ahead of time/before dinner itself so that you can be sure you've given as much time as possible for them to sort it out.