xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Jan 20, 2024 - Jan 28, 2024 (Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

This will be our first time back on a Quantam class ship since the initial sailing of Quantum (2014).

This is a Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day itinerary.  It will make up for our recent June sailing which had to divert from Aruba and Curacao due to a tropical storm.  We want to get back to those stops, plus we really enjoy Coco Cay.

Only 457 long days to go.

• 3 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 9:39 AM, PatsFanBrian said:

This will be our first time back on a Quantam class ship since the initial sailing of Quantum (2014).

This is a Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day itinerary.  It will make up for our recent June sailing which had to divert from Aruba and Curacao due to a tropical storm.  We want to get back to those stops, plus we really enjoy Coco Cay.

Only 457 long days to go.

1 hour ago, PatsFanBrian said:

One year from today.......👍

Ill be on that ship in 2 days. For 4 weeks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I woulda booked sooner.  We just booked a couple of weeks ago and the early dining wasn't available.  My travel agent put us with my Time dining, w/ a wait list for early.  I do hope someone with early dining cancels.  The my time dining doesn't even start till 7:15pm most nights.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We're hoping the Browns win their wild card game and are onto the divisional rounds either during sail away or Sunday.  Hope to see you watching some of the games in the Playmakers.  My husband is going to wear his #19 signed Kosar jersey, if you want to come say hi.

10 hours ago, saxyjdj said:

Has anyone been able to pre-book the entertainment shows? There is nothing listed for me except "The Book". what happened to all other shows and comedy stand-up?

That’s the only show you need to book, everything else is first come, first served.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Jan 20, 2024 - Jan 28, 2024 (Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day)