xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - Jun 23, 2023 - Jul 1, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Mariner of the Seas - Jun 23, 2023 - Jul 1, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know who the current Room Service Manager is on the Mariner (might have title wrong there - perhaps Hotel manager/supervisor)? There was a fantastic lady who is Indian/Chinese, but I cannot remember her name. Met her back in 2021 when we were helping vaccinate crew at Port Canaveral.

• 2 weeks later...

My parents are on this one, first time on Royal. @Sharla helped my family craft this 60th wedding anniversary celebration. Well I did my best & helped my dad and his wife the best I could. Sharla & Royal did the rest! I linked the reservations to my app & did it all, and it was a success! (I even sent pictures of terminal 5 & the parking deck, ) they were armed and ready. 

They are so happy right now...they loved the Hilton property I booked them in the night before. I secured them a early arrival & when they needed wheelchairs to navigate the terminal 5 ramp the terminal staff took great care of them I'm told.  I was on the phone with them making sure they even checked in at muster. 

They LOVE their balcony cabin, they thinks it's so big with great storage! Cool who am I to differ? When they explained they were cold on the ship I explained how they could go sit out on deck. Dad is already reportedly 2 drinks in & they found the "jammers" oh how excited there was "so much food".  I felt their joy it warmed my heart. The distilled water & extension cord wasn't in the cabin so I calmed them & explained it was still early but talk to the cabin steward as soon as he pops by. 

I explained the deck & table in the MDR situation and finally to place their phones on airplane mode! I'm still smiling because the excitement was priceless. It took a long time to arrive at this point but hearing them be so happy the only thing left is Bon Voyage! 

They are having so much fun, this is how Royal hooks the first timers for sure. 

3 hours ago, Neesa said:

My parents are on this one, first time on Royal. @Sharla helped my family craft this 60th wedding anniversary celebration. Well I did my best & helped my dad and his wife the best I could. Sharla & Royal did the rest! I linked the reservations to my app & did it all, and it was a success! (I even sent pictures of terminal 5 & the parking deck, ) they were armed and ready. 

They are so happy right now...they loved the Hilton property I booked them in the night before. I secured them a early arrival & when they needed wheelchairs to navigate the terminal 5 ramp the terminal staff took great care of them I'm told.  I was on the phone with them making sure they even checked in at muster. 

They LOVE their balcony cabin, they thinks it's so big with great storage! Cool who am I to differ? When they explained they were cold on the ship I explained how they could go sit out on deck. Dad is already reportedly 2 drinks in & they found the "jammers" oh how excited there was "so much food".  I felt their joy it warmed my heart. The distilled water & extension cord wasn't in the cabin so I calmed them & explained it was still early but talk to the cabin steward as soon as he pops by. 

I explained the deck & table in the MDR situation and finally to place their phones on airplane mode! I'm still smiling because the excitement was priceless. It took a long time to arrive at this point but hearing them be so happy the only thing left is Bon Voyage! 

They are having so much fun, this is how Royal hooks the first timers for sure. 

I am so glad your parents made it safely with little issues. I am also glad they are enjoying the heck out of themselves. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - Jun 23, 2023 - Jul 1, 2023 (8 Night Southern Caribbean & Perfect Day)