xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Feb 19, 2023 - Feb 26, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

AhaOhio

• 2 weeks later...

We were booked on Liberty from Galveston last February with granddaughter but at the very last second (at airport hotel in Denmark) we got her Covid result and it was positive. Thank my lucky star for getting full coverage travel insurance! Now we will  be on the Allure this year instead!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Feb 19, 2023 - Feb 26, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been searching/waiting for a specific excursion in Costa Maya to pop up in the cruise planner: We do want to see Mayan ruins but feel that a whole day tour (like Kohunlich) is a bit too much. Waiting for Chacchoben tour as the trip by bus is half of Kohunlich and that a combo with some beach time would be really nice as well.

Anyone more experienced than me who knows how long it takes for all tours to be shown in the planner?

(Also very excited for the cruise! Started laying out stuff to be packed...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Feb 19, 2023 - Feb 26, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)