2024 cruises releases?

RCIfan1912

I'm waiting for June 2024 to be released sailing from Florida. (High School Graduation Celebration sailing) Really hoping since this one is so special I can comfortably book a Star Class. I created a monster, I'm good as long as I am sailing, kiddo would love a Star journey. When on the Harmony in August I asked at Next Cruise and the young lady said December this year. 

I just checked June 2023 on the Wonder & the sailing for a Grand suite was 16,700.00, for the 3 of us. A 7 night western itinerary, so I am nervous about the price points for summer 2024 for sure. 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

My God this is the biggest anticipated ship reveal I can ever remember. Can't wait to finally see what this ship entails from top to bottom. The size, length and tonnage. The pics give us some idea but not much. 

Royal Caribbean please place her or one up on NJ. 🙏

Hmm, that is a very interesting question. Usually, the earliest time to book cruise tickets is one year before the upcoming trip. By the way, I also like the option of a cruise in Canada. I even found one site www.cruisetimetables.com where I started looking at different travel options. But the site says each cruise ship chooses when to open ticket sales. But I already want to buy tickets as soon as possible, but in general, I plan to go this winter, but I have not bought tickets yet. I'm thinking of buying this month.