Preferences

BigKarl

9 hours ago, TessOR said:

If you use a TA - there is still a selection spot for us in the backend of your reservation.  I do not see that anymore on the client facing side.  But - as other suggested if you do not use a TA, you can call Royal and they will fix it for you. 🙂

First time cruising RC....what else are options besides "beds together or apart"?  We have group rooms booked on a Radiance balcony Alaska cruise next July and a few will need this beds separated option.  What else could I also request when I call in for this?  TIA

5 hours ago, alaska mcleods said:

First time cruising RC....what else are options besides "beds together or apart"?  We have group rooms booked on a Radiance balcony Alaska cruise next July and a few will need this beds separated option.  What else could I also request when I call in for this?  TIA

Besides the bed arrangement there once was also the option of whether any of the guests in a cabin were having some kind of celebration during the cruise (birthday or anniversary). You were able to choose what it was and on which day. 

You will also want to be sure to have listed if anyone has food allergies or restrictions.  Although on the first night of dining in the MDR I have found this is one of the first things our waiter will inquire about.  They are very cautious when it comes to preparing the food.  I have never dined in a specialty restaurant but I would hope they do the same!

10 hours ago, alaska mcleods said:

You might want to request that your reservations are all linked for dining if you have not already done that.  When traveling with a group - we love to sit together at the end of the day to share our adventures.  I have had as many as 32 of us and if the reservations are linked, they put us all in the same area.