Itinerary Changes Today

asquared17

hello fam!

we just received a notification that our itinerary for our february cruise on symphony had changed (both from RCCL and the TA we used). we are going to maya chan beach when in costa maya and thankfully the only real change for us was a flip flopping of costa maya and roatan -- when i reached out to the group to see if they could still accommodate us,  they let me know that RCCL had made a lot of itinerary changes today!

wondering if anyone else was impacted by an itinerary change? if so, when/where?

9 hours ago, The Fox said:

We received one also for Oasis on Feb 12, 2023. My email said RC would be moving the exursions.

so interesting, i wonder why that week is the week of changes!

4 hours ago, Momof4crazytocruise said:

I have had this happen last year. They flipped our Cozumel and Costa Maya days. I contacted both Nachi Cocom and Maya Chan and they gave me no issue swapping days on my reservations

wow!! hey, how did you like nachi cocom? we were thinking of trying it but are more excited about maya chan and booked that first. i know they are different experiences -- would you go back?

On 10/14/2022 at 5:48 PM, asquared17 said:

so interesting, i wonder why that week is the week of changes!

wow!! hey, how did you like nachi cocom? we were thinking of trying it but are more excited about maya chan and booked that first. i know they are different experiences -- would you go back?

We go almost every time we are in Cozumel. We like it a lot. I am going back to both later this week 🙂

8 hours ago, Momof4crazytocruise said:

We go almost every time we are in Cozumel. We like it a lot. I am going back to both later this week 🙂

would love to hear how it goes!!

we're super jazzed about maya chan -- and we are still thinking of possibly doing the day pass at nachi cocom as long as we have enough time to go to the market right outside the port, etc afterwards. 😊