Sip.Tour.Brunch is back!

They're starting to bring back some onboard extras that they had stopped offering due to COVID.

Old article about the Sip.Tour.Brunch: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/12/19/spotted-sip-tour-brunch-galley-tour

Basically this is a meal and a behind the scenes galley tour.

The sushi making class has also shown back up for my upcoming Oasis cruise.

22 hours ago, Shay said:

How was the brunch? Is it similar to taste of royal?

I haven't done Taste of Royal, but did the Bottomless Galley brunch (or whatever it was called) back in 2018 on Adventure -- Galley tour, unlimited champagne or mimosas, various appetizers brought to the table, then a choice of breakfast or lunch meal.  Don't know if you could get more than one entree, as we didn't try, but it was quite nice -- and a lot cheaper, I think we paid 25 or 29 for it

On 10/24/2022 at 3:21 PM, Shay said:

How was the brunch? Is it similar to taste of royal?

It was nice. Basically, a three-course meal. Similar to items you would find on the MDR menu. They did have bottomless mimosas and/or champagne. Like everything lately, the price has gone up. We got a 20% discount because we bought it from one of the servers that we had in Chops one night. He was hawking the brunch tickets at breakfast one morning in the MDR. It was interesting to see the galley and some of the inner workings of the food production. 

Happy Cruising!

1 hour ago, CruiseMonkey said:

Can't seem to find this in the app, but can on the web portal for my cruise. I'll probably book as my wife and I lover behind the scenes tours!

Certain things won't be found in the app. At most you can make reservations and possibly book an excursion. But the cruise planner on the website will be more comprehensive always.

Weirdly, Sushi class (or any other onboard activities) are not showing on my Anthem March 2023 cruise, but are on my 2 August 2023 cruises. Not sure why. Did sushi class on Anthem in 2019, so I know they've offered it before.  Don't know if I'd do it then anyway - I can't eat that much, & DH won't even try the cooked stuff, so it would probably be a waste unless they let me bring it back to the room.