xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Apr 28, 2023 - May 8, 2023 (10 Night Hawaii To Vancouver Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Quantum - Apr 28, 2023 - May 8, 2023 (10 Night Hawaii To Vancouver Cruise)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Quantum of the Seas - Apr 28, 2023 - May 8, 2023 (10 Night Hawaii To Vancouver Cruise)
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How long does it take to tender all passengers from Quantum of the Seas in Maui?  I've heard it can take up to 4 hours to get all the passengers off the ship. I'm enquiring because I would like to book a private tour, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to get off the ship.

Also, when can I start booking my tender tickets?  Can I do this from home before we leave for our vacation, or does this have to be done on the ship?

Thanks for all the help.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, TjBryant said:

Husband &I first time to Hawaii and only our 2nd cruise.  So many questions!  Will we sit with others for my time dining?  When can we book show times? 
hope to meet new folks!  #Indiana

Our experience with seating in the Main Dining room (4 seperate rooms) on Quantum is that you more often than not will sit on a table of 4 (i.e a couple will share). Note this is not the only configuration, but it was the most common outcome that we experienced.

Show times to the Starwater show can be booked now using the App.

On 3/26/2023 at 8:29 PM, TjBryant said:

Husband &I first time to Hawaii and only our 2nd cruise.  So many questions!  Will we sit with others for my time dining?  When can we book show times? 
hope to meet new folks!  #Indiana

Did you get all your questions answered?

• 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - Apr 28, 2023 - May 8, 2023 (10 Night Hawaii To Vancouver Cruise)