Cococay cabana minimum age restriction?

Dicey

We were going to book a South Beach cabana for our May 14, 2023 cruise with our daughter who will be 9 months by then and noticed a minimum age 4 restriction.  Called RCL and the rep confirmed the restriction and said our daughter will be denied access to the cabana but couldn't explain why there's a restriction.  So our daughter is allowed on the beach but not in a cabana?  This doesn't make any sense.  Has anyone ever had issues bringing an infant to the cabana?  Thanks!

I saw this too and had the same question. I’m cruising at the end of January 2023 and my daughter will be 8 months. I hadn’t had a chance to call so thanks for sharing the info you gathered. How much was the cabana you looked at because I’m seeing prices over $1,000 for a cabana which is way more than I’m used to paying and I don’t know if the price was adjusted based on my booking time or what 

On 10/12/2022 at 9:17 PM, Nye said:

I saw this too and had the same question. I’m cruising at the end of January 2023 and my daughter will be 8 months. I hadn’t had a chance to call so thanks for sharing the info you gathered. How much was the cabana you looked at because I’m seeing prices over $1,000 for a cabana which is way more than I’m used to paying and I don’t know if the price was adjusted based on my booking time or what 

Yes the regular, non breach club, cabanas are going for $1000.  We contact RCL via email with the same question.  Will let you know if they respond and what they say.