Parking at Port Liberty

Park in the garage adjacent to the terminal. When you drive in, you will receive a ticket.  Take the ticket with you and on the day you leave, there are machines on ground level to pay, which expedite exiting the garage.

Park in the garage adjacent to the terminal. When you drive in, you will receive a ticket.  Take the ticket with you and on the day you leave, there are machines on ground level to pay, which expedite exiting the garage.

If I am flying in, is there any arrangement with RCCL for a hotel package?  I need to come in the day before, but I am leary of finding a hotel on my own.  I know many years ago, RCCL had pre-cruise packages with transfers and hotel rooms.  Thanks!

If I am flying in, is there any arrangement with RCCL for a hotel package?  I need to come in the day before, but I am leary of finding a hotel on my own.  I know many years ago, RCCL had pre-cruise packages with transfers and hotel rooms.  Thanks!

If it still exists, I am unaware of it.  If I were you, I would find a good deal on a hotel you like either in Newark Airport area, Jersey City or Manhattan.  Then arrange for private transportation to the port at your convenience.

What's a good time to get there? We have 10:30 as our arrive time on online check in. 

To avoid a long line of cars trying to enter the parking garage, what time would u recommend?

Thanks

Chris

The check-in time is a suggestion, not a requirement. I try to arrive around 10am to avoid the lines.  The car lines materialize later on in the morning.  If you show up at 9:30, you will be among the first there.

Take a look at this cruise review from eatsleepcruise.com -- http://eatsleepcruise.com/2016/06/anthem-of-the-seas-review-bermuda/

They mentioned staying at the Westin Jersey City Newport in the "Day 0" and "Day 1" sections of their review (scroll about a third down the page to where the tabs for each day are located), and have some photos of the place as well as commentary on getting from there to the cruise port. I do believe they took their own car as they live up in the Boston area (or did at the time they wrote this), but the info should still help with figuring out if it's an option and I'm sure you could book a Lift or have the hotel get you a car.

If RCCL doesn't make arrangements for hotels any more, this could at least be an option to look into for self-booking or reserving through Expedia / your airline / your travel agent when you book your flight.

Hope this helps!