PRIVATE CHIANTI TUSCANY DAY TOUR FROM LA SPEZIA PORT

miyvse

Hello!

My husband and I will be on the Freedom of the Seas that is sailing from Barcelona on September 10, 2017. We are newly weds in our mid-late twenties and we would love to visit some Italian vineyards while we are in Tuscany! The winery excursion through Royal Caribbean seems a bit short and rushed so we decided to look for local tours offered by locals to get a more authentic experience . On September 13, 2017 we will be at port at La Spezia, Italy and we are very interested in taking a private tour into Tuscany with a company called Italy Tour Sharing so that all reservations are through the website and payments for each person is separate. The prices for just the two of us are a bit steep but they become a lot more affordable if more people join the tour. 

We have booked this group:

CHIANTI REGION INCLUDING WINERY

https://italytoursharing.com/groups/details/1346

The prices are per person.

These are the prices per person:

INDIVIDUAL PRICES PER GROUP

Number of Passenger(s)  /  Price per Person

1 Passenger = 690 euro

2 Passengers = 355 euro

3 Passengers = 255 euro

4 Passengers = 215 euro

5 Passengers = 175 euro

6 Passengers = 150 euro

7 Passengers = 140 euro

8 Passengers = 120 euro

Check out the website (link above) and please let me know if you are interested in joining us on an amazing tour of Tuscany!! 

Hope to hear from you!

Michelle 

• 4 years later...

the prices seem too high to me and I have seen from their website that the excursions are not even private but shared.  I found these shore excursions from the port of naples and the price for a private tour is much lower. This limousine service has excellent reviews and offers local English speaking driver with latest generation Mercedes van.