Shore Excursion Itinerary Change

Hi, everyone, I got an email back in June advising me of an itinerary change to my Dec. 4 Oasis cruise. Basically, the arrival and departure times at some of the ports had changed. I kind of put it out of my mind until a couple of weeks ago, when I went to book some shore excursions.

I booked an excursion that's scheduled to start at 8:15 in Roatan, but realized afterward that the ship is not due into Roatan until 9:00. Nothing in the RC Cruise Planner has reflected any itinerary changes, which is why I went in and booked it. I've emailed RC for confirmation on the itinerary change, as well as what may happen with my excursion, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

2 hours ago, CaptainPanda said:

Hi, everyone, I got an email back in June advising me of an itinerary change to my Dec. 4 Oasis cruise. Basically, the arrival and departure times at some of the ports had changed. I kind of put it out of my mind until a couple of weeks ago, when I went to book some shore excursions.

I booked an excursion that's scheduled to start at 8:15 in Roatan, but realized afterward that the ship is not due into Roatan until 9:00. Nothing in the RC Cruise Planner has reflected any itinerary changes, which is why I went in and booked it. I've emailed RC for confirmation on the itinerary change, as well as what may happen with my excursion, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

If you booked a Royal excursion, the times will be adjusted on the ship.  That happened to us once at Roatan.  If you book 3rd party excursions, they probably know about the change in arrival, but I would check with them to be certain.