Sold out shore excursions

OasisQueen

Sorry I posted in other category but haven't received any responses and hope you don't mind it....

Perhaps this the new way, but I have never had all shore excursions sold out prior to sailing!  I was advised of an email address that we can use to check on cancellations, but tell me there's hope when you board of potential (more) opportunities to book.   

2 hours ago, OasisQueen said:

Sorry I posted in other category but haven't received any responses and hope you don't mind it....

Perhaps this the new way, but I have never had all shore excursions sold out prior to sailing!  I was advised of an email address that we can use to check on cancellations, but tell me there's hope when you board of potential (more) opportunities to book.   

Check out Viator.com. Excursions are generally cheaper and much less crowded.

This is my suggestion/caution about non RC tours:

We have done taxi rides (beach and or other things close by the docks) or walk around islands, if not doing an RC official tour

Just remember, if you are NOT on an official RC tour and they run late the ship will not wait for you/your group.  Too many times I have seen dock runners, and I never planning on being one...

If it is not an RC tour you need to give yourself leeway for the "just in case", also make sure your watch/phone/time piece is on ships time and not local time, sometimes they do differ.

Like above, sometimes people do cancel so things open all the time and also prices sometimes change