How far in advance does RCCL open the beverage packages to purchase?

I have the Anthem booked (again :) ) for Jan 2018, how far in advance do they start allowing the beverage packages to be purchased online? I like to buy my extras before the prices would go up (and while I have the money!) 

Thanks!

Chris

Oh and the Anthem was awesome, very little issues at all, same with the Quantum we did in 2015. Actually two of the best cruises of my 14 thus far.

Generally it's a few months out.  There is some variation and I'm not sure why.  By sixty days out you should be able to, but it's very likely you'll be able to a month or more before that.

I'd book, but keep an eye out, as sales happen.  I originally booked our Navigator Group Cruise bev packages at $44/day, but then saw in cruise planner that the price was now $38, so I simply cancelled the package and re-booked it for a big savings ($6/day x 9 nights x 2 people = $108 in savings).

Mine on Symphony (Oct 2018) has already showed up to where I can book it for $44 pet person per day. The other two on Liberty and Explorer haven't shown up yet. The 12 night is gonna be expensive for drinks if my wife and I both get packages. Over $1000 just for drinks, but I think I could drink that much too.

Oh and the Anthem was awesome, very little issues at all, same with the Quantum we did in 2015. Actually two of the best cruises of my 14 thus far.

Chris, appreciate that feedback about Anthem. I'm due to be booked for a 2018 5-night to Bermuda at the end of this week when those itineraries open up (and I'm really hoping for a hump balcony room, if they aren't already snatched up by various other travel agencies). Between your feedback, Mike's periscoping (craft beers in Michael's Genuine Pub!!! W00T!!!), and a few others here, I'm really starting to look forward to it even before it's booked.

And if all goes well, I'll be looking to take the family on her for the 12-night southern Caribbean itinerary in 2019 or maybe 2020, depending on budget and our kids' schedules.

Last time I think I was able to buy the packages wayyyy in advance, I am talking like a year before. But it is not open yet. I did book them and then cancel/rebook when the discount went from 20% to 30%, saved me around $180! We got our moneys worth, wow did we ever ;) My girlfriend jokes that with the ultimate package you get a new liver on the way out............

And JL, make sure to book the 12-night as soon as it is available if you want a good cabin, they dont do many of those 12's. I tried getting a hump cabin but they were sold out a year ahead of time. Still got a nice spot though, 9556, we were 8550 last time. 

If you plan to do any specialty restaurants try Jamies, we went there three times last cruise, just love the place. We feel that the SR are worth the money, just nicer. But the complimentary restaurants are great too. Watch for the packages for dining, by far the best value. And if you like wine, the Chef's Table is great too. I walked out of there after 8+glasses of good wine. Well, walked may not quite be the proper word :blink:

Enjoy!!