CRUISE PLANNER DOWN?

I went into the Cruise Planner today to check out some excursions for our December cruise and although I see all the excursions, I get this "Currently unavailable, but we’re working on it." Is that just for my cruise or is it down for everyone today? 

FOLLOW-UP... 2 days later I'm getting the same thing on EVERY excursion, using a different laptop and different browser. Just as the other day, the "Reserve" box is gray instead of blue, even for those excursions that show spots still open. Could it be because our itinerary changed recently? On the app on my phone only 1 excursion shows up for Cozumel even though there are at least 50. This cruise is on Dec. 10 on the Mariner out of Port Canaveral.

NOTE: I called RCCL and I've been on hold for a while, waiting to talk with someone about this.

ANSWER: I just got off the phone with Mike from RCCL and he said that the itinerary change is the reason why I cannot access any excursions at this time and it might take a few days.

Edited by Fredsbabe87
Adding more details

I never have a problem logging in…

I just make sure that I hold my iPad on my lap (not on a table), am facing north by northeast (your direction may differ depending on where you are located), the ambient air temperature in the room is less than seventy point two degrees, I had a haircut in the previous six days, and…most importantly…I turned completely around twice before sitting down. 
Easy peasy.😜

13 hours ago, BrianB said:

I never have a problem logging in…

I just make sure that I hold my iPad on my lap (not on a table), am facing north by northeast (your direction may differ depending on where you are located), the ambient air temperature in the room is less than seventy point two degrees, I had a haircut in the previous six days, and…most importantly…I turned completely around twice before sitting down. 
Easy peasy.😜

I always make sure to check that the ambient humidity where I am at is in the sweet spot of 43.6-45.7% as part of the process 😜🤪

Well I absolutely quit, I can't log in at all. I cleared cookies, I cleared cache, I keep getting he same message that they have my info but can't log me in at this time. It's insanity and I'm tired of dealing with it. I log in from my phone and the app. It's easier to search cruises on the laptop though.