xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Nov 5, 2023 - Nov 12, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

This forum is for anyone sailing on the Wonder of the Seas on November 5th -  12th,  2023!

Feel free to chat here or join our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1060684831246783

Let us know who you're sailing with (family, friends, etc.), where you're from, and if you're celebrating anything on this cruise (birthday, anniversary, retirement, etc.)!

Ahoy there⚓️ We will be on this sailing as the 1st leg of a B2B. We will be with 2 other couples, 1 family and the other ‘just like family’!! Not celebrating anything special, just really wanted to experience Wonder and the Suite Neighborhood. Did our 1st B2B on Symphony back in April-May 2022 and got hooked, on B2Bs that is. Looking forward to ‘showing off’ an Oasis Class ship to my brother and sister-in-law. Their 1st cruise with us was on Mariner. Think they’ll be blown away by Wonder. Also they decided to book a Junior Suite this go round. We’re super excited!!

We’re from Long Island and they’re from Georgia…..395 days to go!!🎉🎉

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Nov 5, 2023 - Nov 12, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, Krys_the_new_cruiser said:

Hello!

I'm so excited about my first cruise on November 5th. I'm trying to get as much information as I can about cruising.  I'll be selling with family. We're not celebrating anything just enjoying each other's company.  I live in South Florida but driving to Port Canaveral a day before. 

Welcome to the boards!! We’ll be sailing with family and friends. We’ve been on many cruises but this will be only the 2nd cruise for my brother and sister-in-law. I know they’re gonna love Wonder, their first Oasis Class ship in a Suite…..and I’m sure you and your family will enjoy it too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 11:08 AM, SpicyCherry said:

Welcome to the boards!! We’ll be sailing with family and friends. We’ve been on many cruises but this will be only the 2nd cruise for my brother and sister-in-law. I know they’re gonna love Wonder, their first Oasis Class ship in a Suite…..and I’m sure you and your family will enjoy it too. 

Thanks for the Welcome!

Just booked our cruise this past weekend and can't wait! My husband and I were onboard the Oasis of the Seas for the first time this past November and just had to book another cruise this year. We are from Chicago and my husband is the lucky one that gets to celebrate his birthday during the trip 🙂

• 7 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Nov 5, 2023 - Nov 12, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)