ADVICE ON SPACES TO MEET UP ON ANTHEM OF THE SEAS

Hi! I will be sailing on the Anthem for the 4th time on October 29th! So excited! I am organizing a card game with about 15 others and although I know this ship well...I am still having issues figuring out where we could all meet. Any suggestions? Was thinking the top floor of the Music Hall but they really don't have tables we need ( card tables- long) I have read that there are conference spaces and I will contact RCCL to ask if we can reserve a space for free. Has anyone ever done that before? Any advice is welcome!

4 hours ago, Vivian From New York City said:

Was thinking the top floor of the Music Hall but they really don't have tables we need ( card tables- long) 

If you're looking at morning or midday hours to meet up, maybe Vintages? If I recall they had seating at long tables (or several small tables moved together). It won't be open for normal operations during the earlier parts of the day. Make sure to check for wine tasting schedules for conflicts, though. 

4 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

If you're looking at morning or midday hours to meet up, maybe Vintages? If I recall they had seating at long tables (or several small tables moved together). It won't be open for normal operations during the earlier parts of the day. Make sure to check for wine tasting schedules for conflicts, though. 

Yeah i've seen people setup there and play some complicated looking boardgame at the long table at vintages:

Vintages on Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Cruise Ship - Cruise Critic

Looks like it would only fit 12 comfortably though.