Toiletries provided on board

2 hours ago, MJ_ said:

Not to steal the thread but what is available for junior suites?

The answer depends on the ship, or class of ships.  On Oasis and Quantum class a JS will typically receive better toiletries compared to an older ship where a JS is more likely to come with something a little better than a standard cabin but not quite on par with what full suites receive.  

20 minutes ago, twangster said:

The answer depends on the ship, or class of ships.  On Oasis and Quantum class a JS will typically receive better toiletries compared to an older ship where a JS is more likely to come with something a little better than a standard cabin but not quite on par with what full suites receive.  

What do full suites get?

In JS and up you get in separate bottles shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gel. Depending on the ship it can be big bottles or small bottles. The small bottles usually get restocked everyday so if you play it smart you might be able to take a few bottles home with you. Last time I were in a JS I used Royal Caribbean toiletries at home several months after the cruise ended. 😀

Here you go. I knew I had these. So far this has been in all the SUITES we stayed in. Except the body lotion was not on the Mariner in June. Daughter liked it so I purchased on line for her at home. 

Personally for me the fragrances are on the stronger side, as I age I am very sensitive to fragrance. I liked the products otherwise.

Resized_Resized_20210613_162409_10377792866509.jpeg

20221005_151351.jpg

3 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

This is for non-suite cabins:   I am a guy's guy with old man hair, and I take my own shampoo and conditioner on all RCL Ships.  With a week of their combo products my hair is all over the place.

We bring our own too (non-suite).  

We also bring one of those pump containers of hand soap for the bathroom sink. 

• 10 months later...