xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Apr 23, 2023 - Apr 30, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - April 23rd to April 30th, 2023 - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Apr 23, 2023 - Apr 30, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

We began sailing on Royal Caribbean with the Freedom of the Seas. Absolutely loved it. We then did a sailing on the Oasis of the Seas. Again loved it, but it was a while in between sailings and my g/f thought she would enjoy a smaller ship more than Oasis class, so we went back to Freedom for our third sailing. The cruise itself was great, but we both agreed the Oasis class ship was better. Now we're on an even newer ship with tons of stuff our original Oasis sailing did not have. Counting down the days in anticipation.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Hockeyman55 said:

52 days, 7 hours and 59 minutes until we set sail, but whose counting! 😆

Just 7 more days until online check-in! Hotel - check. Final payment paid - check. Deluxe Beverage Package - check. Voom/Starlink internet+stream - check. Cabana at Cococay - check. Watching all of Matt's videos (some a few times) and live streams - check. Checking out past cruise compass and reading royalcaribbeanblog.com - check. 

Our first cruise with 3 other couples (our band) and we're all so excited. But who's counting? 😄

22 hours ago, MichaelAndria said:

Just 7 more days until online check-in! Hotel - check. Final payment paid - check. Deluxe Beverage Package - check. Voom/Starlink internet+stream - check. Cabana at Cococay - check. Watching all of Matt's videos (some a few times) and live streams - check. Checking out past cruise compass and reading royalcaribbeanblog.com - check. 

Our first cruise with 3 other couples (our band) and we're all so excited. But who's counting? 😄

Woohoo . .Cococay Cabana buddies 😃   

Sounds like a very similar scenario that we have with @derek burgan  with 11 of us total in the group and with 3 first time cruisers. Been scouring the internet reading reviews, cruise compasses and watching every video we can find. 

Looking forward to the next milestone of online check in.

47 minutes ago, Hockeyman55 said:

Woohoo . .Cococay Cabana buddies 😃   

Sounds like a very similar scenario that we have with @derek burgan  with 11 of us total in the group and with 3 first time cruisers. Been scouring the internet reading reviews, cruise compasses and watching every video we can find. 

Looking forward to the next milestone of online check in.

This is our band's Facebook site. https://www.facebook.com/SunsetBlondeBand If you see any of us in the pictures on the ship on the islands or at the cabana, feel free to say hi. We will be at Chill Island cabanas. I'm the tall one with the long hair. 

I think with Cococay, it doesn't help that Liberty will be there the same day that we are so that is probably why most of that is booked up (and they get a 3 hour head start on us getting there  . . . .booo 😆). I see some availability of rooms on our sailing so hard to say how full the boat will be. Comedy show im not shocked it sold out pretty quick with the small size of the venue it is in. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 day, 2hours, 53 minutes until our boarding time 😃

Food I'm looking forward to 🤤

Mason Jar brunch

Wonderland - experience of it more so than the food since im a notoriously picky eater who doesn't like to experiment at all

Giovanni's pizza 

Playmakers burgers and wings and dessert and well everything 

Perfect Day over water cabana filet mignon 

Perfect Day chicken sandwich and mozzarella sticks 

Park Cafe roast beef sandwich

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Let us know what you think of Wonderland.  Judging from your self-described "picky eater" my guess is it will be....odd.

I'm at least going in with the expectations of knowing that its going to me more of an experience than anything else. Honestly im more looking forward to the dessert there than anything else 😃

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Apr 23, 2023 - Apr 30, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)