35 days out and luggage tags are not available to print, normal?

JeffM111

Hi All,

We are 35 days out and fully checked in via the app. Most of the info I’ve been able to find says luggage tags are normally available at about 45 days out. Also checked online on normal (not app based) website via laptop. Same thing. Shows we are checked but additional docs including luggage tags are not available. Anyone else less than 45 days and luggage tags not available?

FWIW, I got my docs and luggage tags for my 10/24 Indy sailing at exact 30 days out.

If you can't access your set sail pass, there is an ongoing glitch with some sailings. That should be available as soon as you check-in at 45 days but I'm now 21 days out and still cannot. Many people seem to be affected by this and RC says they are aware of the problem but of course can't specify when it will be fixed.

5 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

If you can't access your set sail pass, there is an ongoing glitch with some sailings. That should be available as soon as you check-in at 45 days but I'm now 21 days out and still cannot. Many people seem to be affected by this and RC says they are aware of the problem but of course can't specify when it will be fixed.

FWIW, this issue was resolved today for myself (21 days out) as well as others.

On 10/2/2022 at 11:59 PM, JeffM111 said:

Hi All,

We are 35 days out and fully checked in via the app. Most of the info I’ve been able to find says luggage tags are normally available at about 45 days out. Also checked online on normal (not app based) website via laptop. Same thing. Shows we are checked but additional docs including luggage tags are not available. Anyone else less than 45 days and luggage tags not available?

I was told the edocs and luggage tags should show up at 30 days out.