Can’t view set sail pass

10 minutes ago, LJay0301 said:

I've seen from multiple other posts/ cruisers recently that this is an on going issue. I also cannot view my setsail pass for my cruise on 11/13 - i checked last week at exactly 45 days out to reserve my arrival time as early as possible. 

I'm one of those who has been affected since I checked in 45 days out. I'm now 21 days out and the issue has been resolved (both app and website). Others have reported the same "across the street."

On 10/2/2022 at 9:57 PM, Lagniappe57 said:

I cruise on Mariner to Bermuda 10/16.  All checked in but can’t view my Set Sail pass. Anyone else ever have this issue…how did you fix it??  THANKS FOR INPUT 😳

Did you do your check in on the app?  I did, but can not view it on the website.

3 hours ago, Pinky said:

@LJay0301 I couldn’t see mine, either, and I leave in a few days. At someone’s suggestion, I signed out of the app and then signed back in, and then could see my set sail pass. Good luck! 

I was able to start seeing mine online on monday but still wasn't able to see it on the app. I just checked now and i can see it on the app. 

I hope that the glitch finishes getting fixed for all the upcoming departures. 

I know in another post about luggage tags Matt had said for his Allure cruise he didn't get luggage tags sent to him from the website / app but was able to get them at the port - so i guess they will be able to print pass & tags at the port for you