Is an Owners suite worth it for 5?

We will be going on Radiance OTS to Alaska with the whole clan during the summer of 2024.  Is it worth it financially to get an aft 2 BR owners suite for 5 vs 1 balcony and 2 inside cabins.  If we go this route, the 2nd inside cabin would be a solo for DD2.   How much more will this cost?

DW & I would be in the BR1 and DS1 & DS2 in BR2 and DD2 on the couch.  Is the balcony that much bigger than a regular balcony cabin?  Hard to tell from pictures.  Note DS1 & DS2 and DD2 are adults with cognitive disabilities.  Having them close by is important, but not in the same bedroom.  UGH.   

DD1 and Boyfriend would get their own balcony and do not want to share with DD2. 

We will book as soon as the sailings are released.

Thanks  

I've been running the same scenario on a few upcoming cruises (one for us and our 2 sons, one for my youngest son and his buddies) In both cases we were looking at a 2 bedroom suite vs 2 adjoining balconies (in the case of my kid and his buddies, might need 3 balconies). From a cost perspective, in all our scenarios that we looked at it's about 4K+ more for the suite. Having said that you might luck out (2018 I came across a 2 bedroom aquatheather for 2800 total, unfortunately we had a wedding to go to), but it might be easier to find those gems in the Caribbean where they have more cruise ships operating.

As wordell1 mentions is do the amenities make it worth it. Also having DS1, DS2, DD2 would also be a factor going towards the suite as you might not get 3 rooms close together

The amenities are not that important to us.  We are simple folks.  With their disabilities we will have priority check-in.  Not really concerned about concierge services and specialty dining is not a priority.  Having them all together is important.  The cost of a solo cabin will balance some of the cost of the suite.  Right now a solo interior to Alaska is $2,000.  is that about the cost of a 5th person in a suite?

This is a trip of a lifetime.  Money is important, but it is the experience and memories.

It's all about the bathrooms for me! On the Radiance class the suite amenities are not really a factor for us. The 2 bedroom is great for the 3 of us but more people then that we would do the balconies, I'm going to have to purchase the internet anyway & if you can book all next to each other you can open the balcony dividers I believe. Splitting the adults on reservations you can minimize the Deluxe drinks packages if need be. Teenage daughter is in that bathroom with lotions and potions, it's just the way it is. The long hair, hair products & the hairspray fragrances alone keep me away from there. I enjoy spending time at the cabin & for our comfort we lean on a minimum of two. IF it was on the Oasis or Quantum class where it was a Sky or Star then I would aim for the suite, but again one bathroom for the three of us we don't enjoy.  Such a very personal decision.