Requirements for cruising to Canada, confused?

KevinJ

According to Royals website vaccinated passengers don't need to test. Also no need to fill out ArriveCAN. However I just received an email " Here's your sailing checklist! " and it still lists pre-cruise testing and ArriveCAN are required! I'd love to know if anyone boarding Voyager tomorrow could report what they were required to do? We're cruising on the 9th.

1 hour ago, KevinJ said:

According to Royals website vaccinated passengers don't need to test. Also no need to fill out ArriveCAN. However I just received an email " Here's your sailing checklist! " and it still lists pre-cruise testing and ArriveCAN are required! I'd love to know if anyone boarding Voyager tomorrow could report what they were required to do? We're cruising on the 9th.

Agree, this is an outdated email, royal emails have been behind their announced protocol/website updates by about 3 /4 weeks.  I guess the guy responsible for email updates is asleep. 

click  on the health button in the Royal  app and be guided by that.  It should be current, I know it is current gif my cruise To Canada in 2 weeks.