Concierge e-mail?

FManke

Does anyone know the Harmony’s concierge email? I ask because a friend of our suffered a stroke onboard a few weeks ago and was helicoptered off the ship to a hospital in Florida. The family is trying to reach someone on the ship who might know more info regarding what happened. @Matt do you know who they should reach out to? He was sailing solo in a suite. Thanks for your help. 

39 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Does anyone know the Harmony’s concierge email? I ask because a friend of our suffered a stroke onboard a few weeks ago and was helicoptered off the ship to a hospital in Florida. The family is trying to reach someone on the ship who might know more info regarding what happened. @Matt do you know who they should reach out to? He was sailing solo in a suite. Thanks for your help. 

So sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he is doing OK.

Suite concierges... HM_Concierge01@rccl.com or HM_Concierge02@rccl.com

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I would hope RC's after cruise team would have contacted the family.

They have not heard from the cruise line which is why we are trying to help them reach someone on the ship. My friend was cruising solo and I am not sure if he listed anyone as a contact. Thanks for trying to help. Much appreciated. 

31 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

They have not heard from the cruise line which is why we are trying to help them reach someone on the ship. My friend was cruising solo and I am not sure if he listed anyone as a contact. Thanks for trying to help. Much appreciated. 

I say that because when we got flown home by RC back when my son was named as a close contact (and at the time that required a 2 week quarantine in the Bahamas), we got a call from the after cruise team making sure everything went OK.

10 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I say that because when we got flown home by RC back when my son was named as a close contact (and at the time that required a 2 week quarantine in the Bahamas), we got a call from the after cruise team making sure everything went OK.

That is good to hear. I am just not sure he listed any contacts. His son would have been that contact (Marty was divorced). I gave him the concierge contact - I am hoping the concierge can at least put him in contact with someone on the cruise team. My friend is in hospice and not able to tell anyone what happened which is why the family is trying to reach out to find out what happened onboard. 

Very sorry to hear of your friend's condition.  Unfortunately, I think anyone at Royal would be very hesitant to make any statement due to medical privacy and legal liability issues.  Doctor's requests might be able to get medical records transferred from the ship but beyond that, I wouldn't expect much.  Again, sorry to hear.