Wife has a question

Pat and Bob

There is the "All Access Tour," which has recently returned after a COVID inspired hiatus.  It takes you into the kitchen and provisions areas, the engineering control room, the bridge and the laundry area.  It was very interesting and informative, I enjoyed it a great deal!

3 hours ago, USCG Teacher said:

There is the "All Access Tour," which has recently returned after a COVID inspired hiatus.  It takes you into the kitchen and provisions areas, the engineering control room, the bridge and the laundry area.  It was very interesting and informative, I enjoyed it a great deal!

I definitely loved it!

15 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

RCL does have a ship tour that goes to the kitchen, but the last price I saw was about $190 per person. $190 per person is better spent on 4 specialty restaurant dinners than one tour, in my opinion

We booked ours at $90 pp. last Black Friday and would not hesitate to do it again at that price point.  $190?  That's a bit steep...

4 hours ago, Mike n Ky said:

I am sure I am not the only one that is on this blog that has watched the cruise ships show on Smithsonian. Watching those has piqued my interest about visiting those operational areas of the ship. As such I will be watching the prices and since I am close to D+ that they will bring that benefit back.

You are absolutely not the only one!! I watch those all the time. My family says that I’m too obsessed with cruise ships when I’m watching, but I counter with “Does such a thing exist?” I think not!!