Meet & Mingle?

barjpoe

10 hours ago, barjpoe said:

Does anyone know if Royal has started the M&M back up. OR  maybe never?

I was on Adenvture and they ran the solo meet up at 7:00pm, in the Schooner bar, at the exact time they ran trivia, bar songs, etc.....so it was impossible to tell who was who due to the crowds.
So long story short, yes, it's back.  
Best bet is to try and arrange a solo meet on the first day before sail away.  You can look for a FB group for your sailing and create an event, if one is not already created.   Fair warning, my daughter set up such an event, asking for 18-25 or so and was chastised by some irate mother of a 16 year old that they should be open to meeting people of all ages, blah, blah, blah.  My daughter didn't even go to her own meet up she was so turned off by that woman.

12 hours ago, barjpoe said:

Does anyone know if Royal has started the M&M back up. OR  maybe never?

Hi you two, hope you are doing well! 😊. I hope they bring them back, but the ones they did have for various cruising groups (I only have attended ones set up for CC roll calls in the past and have no idea if there were other such meet ups for other large cruise groups). Those meet and mingles have not come back on any ship since the restart (although RCCL does have various meet ups for limited groups such as vets, solo, lgbtq+, and others, those differ from the meet and mingles). I thought they were really good, and I hope they’ll bring them back, but for now the various roll calls on multiple sites (FB, CC, RCB) just try to set up their own meet and mingles to at least compensate to some degree (when there are enough participants in the roll calls to warrant one).

12 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

Hi you two, hope you are doing well! 😊. I hope they bring them back, but the ones they did have for various cruising groups (I only have attended ones set up for CC roll calls in the past and have no idea if there were other such meet ups for other large cruise groups). Those meet and mingles have not come back on any ship since the restart (although RCCL does have various meet ups for limited groups such as vets, solo, lgbtq+, and others, those differ from the meet and mingles). I thought they were really good, and I hope they’ll bring them back, but for now the various roll calls on multiple sites (FB, CC, RCB) just try to set up their own meet and mingles to at least compensate to some degree (when there are enough participants in the roll calls to warrant one).

I read your first sentence, and said huh? Then I looked to see who said it. Ahh!  We're doing fine. Hope you're doing fine too.  Yean, I set up a M&M on our up coming Enchantment cruise., as you mention to get to know the CCers.