My time dining question

mike2608

I'd second checking on the cruise planner. While it's not impossible to make MTD reservations quite early on, the app - at least in my experience - isn't usually as fast about customizing things for each cruise because it's kind of distracted with the current sailing of that particular ship. So it could be possible, if you made it through the app, that it's a glitch and may not actually be on your reservation. OR you could be lucky and found a cool new ability!

1 hour ago, mike2608 said:

On my RC app I was able to make a couple of reservations on my time dining, both times @ 1830 hrs. Is this legit? On Symphony OTS in 2023

I booked 6:30 then went back and changed them to 6:45 because Royal told me that was the earliest MTD was really available.  However, as I have learned, there is variability from ship to ship.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RCLblue10 said:

I booked my time and then bought package of 3 specialty restaurants,  when I get on ship to make the chops, wonderland, etc. reservations are the my time dining reservations deleted?

When you make those reservations, just remind the staff that is helping you to cancel your MTD. 

On 9/29/2022 at 12:19 PM, mike2608 said:

On my RC app I was able to make a couple of reservations on my time dining, both times @ 1830 hrs. Is this legit? On Symphony OTS in 2023

Our last cruise we had the same thing. Two random nights 6:30 was available. So even though we had 6:45 the other nights, we showed up at 6:30 every night and we were seated right away. YMMV.