can't print set sail

lindae3213

anyone else having issue to print set sail even though it shows checked in and ready to sail ?    I either get an error message saying go to desk at the pier or a blank page.    received numerous answers this week from calling Royal but no resolution ..... never had this issue before on prior cruises.       sailing date is oct 16 on oasis 

I see 2 different issues above

to clarify:  can you see the set sail pass in the app?  If so, you do not need to print it.  You can show the app when you get to port.  If you are set on printing it and you can’t print it from the app you can screen shot it and print the photo. 

if you are not seeing it in the app can you see it when you log into the website?  If you can you can print your screen….Ctrl P ….and then make  the margins smaller for printing to get it to print on one page.   The set sail printing is no longer an option to “click to print”.  I think it’s because they want everyone using the app. 

8 hours ago, lindae3213 said:

Can't see set sail in app or website...first I was told give it a few days since you just booked last Sat.  Then told they are having issues since last Thursday. 

Yep, that's the issue to which I was referring earlier in the thread. Been getting that message sinve I checked in, now 24 days out.

I had same thing happen this spring.  It turned out, when I checked in, the Country of Birth somehow got dropped from the check in. I went back through on the web and added it back in, and all worked fine. Over on the cc boards, a bunch of people have complained about this glitch.  I hope this fix works for you!

@Ampurp85 I am also cruising in 44 days, started my check in yesterday at 12:01am to get my arrival time but it wont load a setsail pass. So I am hoping that it fixes its self within the next 15 or 20 days - mostly because I am just an anxious person overall and like to see everything ahead of time. I have a GTY room & saw about the barcode trick so I was hoping to be able see where my room would be 

14 minutes ago, fa-li said:

I had same thing happen this spring.  It turned out, when I checked in, the Country of Birth somehow got dropped from the check in. I went back through on the web and added it back in, and all worked fine. Over on the cc boards, a bunch of people have complained about this glitch.  I hope this fix works for you!

That's not it, unfortunately. Thanks for trying to help though!

I only care b/c I have a GTY and would like to see my cabin via the barcode trick. Got my cruise docs 30 days out as I should have so I know my deck and rough location from the doc info and luggage tags at least.

54 minutes ago, LJay0301 said:

@Ampurp85 I am also cruising in 44 days, started my check in yesterday at 12:01am to get my arrival time but it wont load a setsail pass. So I am hoping that it fixes its self within the next 15 or 20 days - mostly because I am just an anxious person overall and like to see everything ahead of time. I have a GTY room & saw about the barcode trick so I was hoping to be able see where my room would be 

I have GTY room for my Harmony sailing on Nov 7th and was hoping to do the same. But I just checked-in for my Nov 13th, Odyssey sailing and can't see my setsail pass for an actual assigned room. I hope they fix it soon as I like to have things squared away asap. 

I'm on Oasis next Sunday (10/9) and up to today, i wasn't able to view my setsail pass on the website (can in the app). I switched browsers from Edge to Chrome and had no issues seeing my setsail pass on the website. So if you're not seeing your setsail pass on the website, see if changing browsers helps.

23 minutes ago, JC Pats said:

I'm on Oasis next Sunday (10/9) and up to today, i wasn't able to view my setsail pass on the website (can in the app). I switched browsers from Edge to Chrome and had no issues seeing my setsail pass on the website. So if you're not seeing your setsail pass on the website, see if changing browsers helps.

It doesn't for those of us experiencing the ongoing glitch. We can't even see it in the app. I've tried at least 5 browsers out of annoyance and boredom. Thanks though.