Upgrade AFTER successful RoyalUp?

FLTraveler

Hi all,

So, I'm supposed to be sailing on the Mariner cruise that was originally scheduled to leave today. Before the hurricane threat, I submitted a RoyalUp bid to an ocean view balcony and was successful. Now, that cruise is leaving on Saturday for two nights and all of the passengers have the option to cancel for a full refund, which I suspect many people will take (heck, I may end up doing so myself depending on how things are looking post-hurricane). My question, therefore, is whether there's a way to potentially upgrade again at this stage? I'm imagining that there must be a ton of empty suites, and it would be really great to try to snag one at a cheap price...

Thanks!

9 hours ago, FLTraveler said:

Hi all,

So, I'm supposed to be sailing on the Mariner cruise that was originally scheduled to leave today. Before the hurricane threat, I submitted a RoyalUp bid to an ocean view balcony and was successful. Now, that cruise is leaving on Saturday for two nights and all of the passengers have the option to cancel for a full refund, which I suspect many people will take (heck, I may end up doing so myself depending on how things are looking post-hurricane). My question, therefore, is whether there's a way to potentially upgrade again at this stage? I'm imagining that there must be a ton of empty suites, and it would be really great to try to snag one at a cheap price...

Thanks!

I'd probably take the chance IF RoyalUp is still available. Guess it would be cheaper as they're now just trying to fill the ship.