Website for testing protocols has been updated to include Canada.

Kathleen

The website has been updated to reflect new Canadian testing protocols beginning October 1 to be the same as US ports basically. Anyone used a non proctored test and taken a picture? How did check in go? We leave October 3, from Canada on 10 day cruise. 
https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center/getting-ready-to-cruise?fbclid=IwAR1QL2aNqHN7q6zSnjT_dduEq-ks5lTFfLqJriK6kyG0eG8XRlk7qmNvsMQ

I have just got a email on this topic.  It says "Proof of a negative test can be the printed or digital results, a clear photo of your self-test result, or your actual self-test in hand".  I think we will just do the physical in hand test option  - that seems very simple as you will have it so why not.   Guess I could also take a picture. 

Bit of a silly process as it would be trivial to produce negative should you want to but so so glad we dont have to go through all the hassle with video calls with my kids etc.   

36 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

The website has been updated to reflect new Canadian testing protocols beginning October 1 to be the same as US ports basically. Anyone used a non proctored test and taken a picture? How did check in go? We leave October 3, from Canada on 10 day cruise. 
https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center/getting-ready-to-cruise?fbclid=IwAR1QL2aNqHN7q6zSnjT_dduEq-ks5lTFfLqJriK6kyG0eG8XRlk7qmNvsMQ

Are you a 9 night cruise?  9 nights (not days) don’t need the test

Rats - I just paid for and scheduled a test (2 tests - Me and Mrs Fan) thru Rapid Test and Trace.  I will probably still use them though since it is paid already. 

We are on the VOTS out of Boston in late October - 7 nights with stops in Bar Harbor and 3 Canadian stops.

13 minutes ago, Meridian said:

I think we are on the same one ex Vancouver on the 3rd to Hawaii  - its 10 nights.   So 11 days.   So still qualifies 

Our tests can now be 3 days in advance and can be an at home, not proctored test. You can show a picture of it or have it in hand however you prefer. The below is from the email I just received.

7EE90D9F-67B3-4C9E-B264-83FCFD6BB827.jpeg

10 minutes ago, teddy said:

Yay!!!

I wonder how many of us have leftover proctored test kits.

I have a set of 6 I bought for this cruise and upcoming one in January. But to be honest, I’m not even complaining about that. We leave 10/3 and I feel like I can enjoy the bulid up again!!