Empress Dining

Lyrical

We are cruising to Cuba next month.  Since Empress is a tiny little lady we've been reading as much as possible from other folks who have sailed on her recently.  Question.  I saw on the RCI website that Empress offers "free Sunday brunch" everyday?  Where is this onboard each day?  Also, it stated that breakfast, lunch, and dinner was complimentary/free  in the MDR?  Is that true? See below:

• Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Main Dining room. Choose to dine in our pre-determined seating or at your own time.
  • Sunday Brunch every day with a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary.
  •  

Breakfast, lunch (on days when offered/sea days generally), and dinner are always complimentary in the main dining room on all Royal Caribbean ships (and all cruise lines, generally speaking).

The Sunday Brunch (in the main dining room), unless something has changed, is only offered on sea days, as generally the MDR is closed for lunch on days the ship is in port (I wish they'd update this marketing copy unless something has changed).

We'll be on a Cuba sailing on Empress May 20th, and are very much looking forward to a smaller ship and a destination to which we've not sailed.

Does anyone know if Empress is going to be in the fleet still? There are no bookings available after December of 2017.

I have no reason to believe it will not be.  Empress sailings have always been oddly booked, but until something changes, she is the only ship that can fit in Havana in RC's fleet.