Allure of the Seas Jan 2023 No Speciality Dining?

TheSideline

We're on a Jan 2023 cruise on Allure of the Seas and have noticed for months the Planner isn't allowing any specialty dining  to be booked other than Izumi or booking the unlimited, 3 night or Chops + 1 night package.  No option to book individual dining.  Am I just missing something that has changed?  Been cruising for 10+ years and never seen this before. 

We are 1/5/23 on Oasis and our unlimited dining just became reservable.  3 day was reservable for a while but unlimited  didn’t even appear and then when it did appear you were unable to book because it would give you an odd message not allowing booking. I just booked it about 5 days ago. 

I just got off a TA Cruise and the Specialty Dinning was over filled every night.  A full night is 60 seats, and they were running 80 to 90 seats.  If you did not book your dinners the first day you did not get a reservation.  I am guessing they are wanting to sell the packages so they will keep every night over full.  I expect them to start forcing dinner times of 5:30 pm to be able to use a table two times a night.