xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Oct 30, 2022 - Nov 6, 2022 (7 Night Boston To San Juan Cruise)

• 2 weeks later...

After 3 years of staying home, and without ever having given a cruise much consideration, I suddenly booked this trip! My son and I will be celebrating his 13th birthday (and I will be celebrating having gotten him this far 😂). The advantage of being an impulsive person is I was just as surprised by his gift as he was! We are EXTREMELY excited and obsessively reading about all things cruise. Any insider tips on how to pull off operation Best Birthday Ever are greatly appreciated! 

I will be sailing on Voyager Oct 30th Boston to San Juan. Staying post cruise in Puerto Rico 2 days. Anyone interested in doing Monday Nov 7th The San Juan Jewish Tour. Minimum 2 ppl required. Tour is aprox 2 1/2 Hours. $75.00. Please let me know at sgoldsmith98 at Yahoo.com.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Voyager of the Seas - Oct 30, 2022 - Nov 6, 2022 (7 Night Boston To San Juan Cruise)
On 10/15/2022 at 10:47 PM, SGoldsmith98 said:

I will be sailing on Voyager Oct 30th Boston to San Juan. Staying post cruise in Puerto Rico 2 days. Anyone interested in doing Monday Nov 7th The San Juan Jewish Tour. Minimum 2 ppl required. Tour is aprox 2 1/2 Hours. $75.00. Please let me know at sgoldsmith98 at Yahoo.com.

Following up on my above message in case anyone interested.

See You Soon Onboard the Voyager!!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Oct 30, 2022 - Nov 6, 2022 (7 Night Boston To San Juan Cruise)