What are my hot tea options?

MJ_

Hello,

I will be taking my first cruise ever in December on Enchantment of the Seas. I am a hot tea drinker and I was wondering what the hot tea options are? What brands are available? What types? I read that there are "premium" teas available at an additional cost: what brand/type is that?

TIA

7 hours ago, MJ_ said:

Hello,

I will be taking my first cruise ever in December on Enchantment of the Seas. I am a hot tea drinker and I was wondering what the hot tea options are? What brands are available? What types? I read that there are "premium" teas available at an additional cost: what brand/type is that?

TIA

Mrs Fan is a hot tea drinker (Coffee gives her acid reflux).  She brings her Tazo "Awake" English Breakfast tea wherever she goes. Plus, she has loose leaf tea from Harney and Sons Tea company, but I think that is Decaf Paris and Ceylon.  The Tazo English Breakfast tea is the only one she has found to give her the morning kick that she had with coffee. Walmart sells it (Publix/Kroger too, but less expensive at Walmart).

It packs easy enough.  She puts the bags in a Zip-Lock baggie for travel.  She drinks it with real cream (not half-n-half and not milk). I will probably have a hard time finding real cream for her tea on the ship.  Might look for a small carton at a bodega type place in Boston before we sail.

image.png.f15cc98d884b55bd7e1d63250c1b36eb.png

• 5 weeks later...