First Time Diamond cruise and Quantum questions

Luly

My family of 6 will be Diamond for our 7 night Alaska cruise next May. This will be our first cruise as Diamond. I believe this means we all get one free day of internet for one device. So does that mean on one day we can use my 5 year olds free day and all take turns signing into and out of our devices to check our emails etc? Then the next day use the 16 year olds free day and so on and basically never pay for a Voom package?

Also, just to be sure I understand. There is a Diamond lounge on quantum but it’s basically useless except for maybe a place for my husband to have a silent and empty place to catch up on work or a place my kids could bring card games to play if the library is full?

What are the yummiest mocktails or daiquiris the kids can use their drink vouchers on? Anyone know if Johnny rockets on quantum lets you use drink vouchers for shakes? I’ve read it depends on the ship. 

For your internet, yes you can use each persons on one day and pass it around. You sign in with an individual sign in and code and if you give it to others they can use it, only one at a time. We do that all the time.

The Diamond Lounge also has snacks in the morning and evening which you can take advantage of. The coffee there is much better.

Your drink vouchers are not usable at Johnny Rockets. You do have discounts loaded on your card that will make them less but not free.

Anything you can get for a daiquiris they can make as a mocktail. We have family that do that all the time.

23 hours ago, Luly said:

So does that mean on one day we can use my 5 year olds free day and all take turns signing into and out of our devices to check our emails etc? Then the next day use the 16 year olds free day and so on and basically never pay for a Voom package?

Yes

23 hours ago, Luly said:

What are the yummiest mocktails or daiquiris the kids can use their drink vouchers on?

Miami Vice