Check in with App or website

Jailman

I know this is not the question, but I used both.  The app is better for watching when it opens up and getting the first boarding time.  The website is better for being able to see and type my information.  The app is better for scanning my passport and taking my picture.  The website is better for seeing everything at one time.  The app is better for see that everything is checked off.  

So.... my answer is both

We use both. The wife stays up (my day starts at 4:00am) until the check in opens at midnight to reserve our arrival time, take her photo and scan the passports. I go in later on the website and complete the information and upload my photo and can see everything there but you cannot scan the passport or take photos. You must type in the data and/or upload. After that we use the website to reserve anything else on the cruise that is available prior to sailing. On sailing date everything transfers to using the app for the required muster and reservation on-board.

41 minutes ago, Coda_Sarah said:

I wanted to know which one was available at midnight....i tried at a min after midnight and the app was not letting me check in.  However, I was able to do it on the website right away.  not sure if that matters to you or not.

I’ve had this experience for my last 3 cruises.  The app would give the old”working on it, check back later” but I could check in on the website.

I just click “naturalization papers” as my form of ID on the website and when the app opens I edit my paperwork to passport and do the scan.

1 hour ago, Pattycruise said:

I’ve had this experience for my last 3 cruises.  The app would give the old”working on it, check back later” but I could check in on the website.

I just click “naturalization papers” as my form of ID on the website and when the app opens I edit my paperwork to passport and do the scan.

yes, you reminded me of the message on my phone app.  The website worked, but not the app.