FL Resident Last Minute Deals

Mark K

1 hour ago, TXcruzer said:

We check the Going Going Gone sales flyer every Tuesday and score some pretty good bargains from Galveston. 

Same here in FL (I only cruise from PC but FLL has had some recently as well).

There used to be good last minute minute deals just from checking the website daily but they became fewer and farther between even before the shut down.

38 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

Thank you so much!  If I select a cruise on a list that comes out on Monday I can  book it without a code, or is there a promo code that needs to be entered?

You don't need to do anything special. The price (if still available) will appear on the site (or to your TA) when the sale begins on Wednesday.

NOTE: The prices in the flyer are for GTY cabins.

20 hours ago, twangster said:

I'm sorry to pester you.  I did attempt to look for this weeks flyer.  I removed the ".pdf" thinking that might help but I still get the Sept 21-22 flyer.
Am I doing something wrong or is it not out yet?  Thank you for any assistance.

2 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

I'm sorry to pester you.  I did attempt to look for this weeks flyer.  I removed the ".pdf" thinking that might help but I still get the Sept 21-22 flyer.
Am I doing something wrong or is it not out yet?  Thank you for any assistance.

Probably hasn't been updated yet.  Try late afternoon, or maybe the flyer person is busy today.