website issue

RCIfan1912

As the one who first stepped in and said to relax because these IT issues happen, I'm really hoping they get their act together and get this back up soon!

I have a sailing leaving tomorrow plus I just got a Royal Up bid fulfilled and I have no idea where my new room is, don't have baggage tags, etc. 😂

50 minutes ago, jeffmw said:

As the one who first stepped in and said to relax because these IT issues happen, I'm really hoping they get their act together and get this back up soon!

I have a sailing leaving tomorrow plus I just got a Royal Up bid fulfilled and I have no idea where my new room is, don't have baggage tags, etc. 😂

Congrats, I put in a bid on my cruise, hopefully it goes through. albeit there is only one suite left on the cruise and it's 60 days out.

13 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just logged in so it's back up but my cruise is missing. Completely and totally missing. 🤣

Oh yeah, all my cruises are missing too. Hopefully everything's just repopulating (sorry more tech-knowledgeable people if this isn't a thing). I had tried it just 10 minutes ago and it was still down. Fingers crossed it all shows back up (it will) cuz I booked 2 new cruises today and I'm ready to look for excursions and drinks and restaurants and all of the other fun extras!

Back up this morning and our Guest Ticket Booklet with our luggage tags has now been posted.

DBP is at $65 and not the $25 I was hoping for. LOL.  Even at $65, it is more alcohol than I need (even for a cruise).  I will buy drinks that I want, when I want, and it will work out. I'm not going to be worrying over the bill.  I will grab 2 bottles of Chardonay for Mrs Fan in Boston on Saturday prior to boarding so she can have her wine. 

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

That's pretty cheap in the restart era.

Agreed, but it is near 6 drinks a day just to break even.  I can hit the mark, Mrs Fan won't come close.

Me: Capaccino or two first thing, Bloody Mary for Breakfast. A beer or two during the day. Double Buffalo Trace for happy hour. A glass or two of wine with dinner. Some sort of nightcap.

Mrs Fan: Mimosa at breakfast, maybe one drink during the day. a glass of wine with dinner. She can't drink coffee due to acid reflux, so she drinks English Breakfast tea that she brings along with her. Due to the no coffee thing, she is very particular about her tea, so she just packs her special brand and brings it when we travel.