Harmony of the Seas - Dec 24, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise)

Hi, I took a look and I don’t think a thread has been started for our upcoming Christmas cruise. Today was a big day for us; we made final payment! We usually cruise over Christmas due to hubby’s work schedule and our son’s school schedule and are looking forward to the relaxed cruise protocols and Canada travel mandates this year. Fingers crossed 🤞 nothing changes.  We are still relatively new to Royal so we try to explore new ships and staterooms. This year it’s Harmony in a 2 bedroom ATS. We have several other friends joining us (in their own staterooms) and are looking forward to making memories and having lots of laughs! We will be spending a fun week in Florida pre cruise.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My husband, brother, and I will be on this holiday sailing, as well.

We’re so excited to explore all this ship has to offer!

Have entertainment booking options opened for you yet? Everything I read said they’d be available 90 days in advance, but I don’t see them yet.

20 hours ago, Chels said:

Have entertainment booking options opened for you yet? Everything I read said they’d be available 90 days in advance, but I don’t see them yet.

I am not a great one to answer this question because we have a genie who will take care of this for us. But…I think I have read on multiple threads where entertainment is not available to book until onboard.  I believe this was a Covid policy that was put in place to manage capacity limits but has still remained. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Harmony of the Seas - Dec 24, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 3:22 PM, Chels said:

Hi! My husband, brother, and I will be on this holiday sailing, as well.

We’re so excited to explore all this ship has to offer!

Entertainment reservations are now available for Grease; Columbus, The Musical; 1887 Ice Show; and The Fine Line Aquashow. The Comedy Show has been added to the list, but reservations are not yet open. Hope this is helpful!