Grand Suite on WOTS

It will be our first time cruising in a Grand Suite during our December cruise on WOTS. We have always stayed in ocean-view balcony staterooms on previous cruises. I was hoping the more experienced sky class cruisers could give me a few pointers on the suite life! 

1. What menu is available for in-room breakfast? Is it the MDR or CK menu? 

2. Does the CK dinner menu change nightly like the MDR? I think I saw something about a filet night? 

3. Are there any tips for making the most out of the suite/sky class experience? 

Also, I'm on the group cruise and looking forward to meeting many of you that will also be sailing! 

4 hours ago, Bryan from Bmore said:

It will be our first time cruising in a Grand Suite during our December cruise on WOTS. We have always stayed in ocean-view balcony staterooms on previous cruises. I was hoping the more experienced sky class cruisers could give me a few pointers on the suite life! 

Guest staying in suites but not star class will order off of the American and continental breakfast menu. You can order off the MDR for dinner only.

2. Does the CK dinner menu change nightly like the MDR? I think I saw something about a filet night?

Yes, you can read the nightly menus on the app. Some will rotate but on a 7N they should have a different one each night. Filet night was on night 1 on my suite sailings but it could be 2 or even 6 for yours.

3. Are there any tips for making the most out of the suite/sky class experience?

I haven't been on Wonder yet, but since a lot of the suites are in the suites neighborhood, you should take advantage of that. I loved the suites sundeck on all the ships I have stayed in suites. Enjoy the lounge,  have the concierge help you. Board early as possible and take advantage if the seating options for shows.  

Also, I'm on the group cruise and looking forward to meeting many of you that will also be sailing! 

I answered what I could.

One tip...

There is free beer, wine, hard seltzer, soda, bottled water in the SL from 11-11 everyday. It's not a secret but it also doesn't appear on the standard list of perks.

Also, make use of the e-mail you should receive 5-6 days before your cruise fro the suite concierges. They can make you CK reservations, comedy show reservations, and handle any questions/requests you might have... all in advance via e-mail.

Wonder is a great ship to experience the Suite Class!

You should get an email from the Concierge within a week of sailing. You can respond to that email and have them make your Coastal Kitchen and other dining reservations.

Hope to meet you on the ship! We can have an unofficial blog meetup out on the Suite Sun deck!

Holee molee you're stepping ALL the way up! Welcome to the suite life. my answers to your questions in Bold below.

21 hours ago, Bryan from Bmore said:

In room breakfast is the standard room service card menu except you get both the complimentary and paid sides for free. In room MDR food is only for dinner. CK doesn't provide room service.

Yep! I've not yet memorized them but it is a rotating menu.

Take advantage of the Concierge - you will almost never need to visit guest services and that will save you so much time and stress! Also, nice to take advantage of the suite lounge bar. I personally tend to forget it's up there but from 11-11 you can get free wine, champagne and beer and there is a happy hour from 5:30 - 8ish where you also get free cocktails. Since you'll be up on the same floor, could be lovely to grab a glass of something before you head down for dinner or a show or time by the pool.

If you have any tender ports - priority tendering is bomb. ooh! The free pressing on first formal night. Doesn't have to be the outfit you'd wear that night but it's a great perk! Also, there is a SUITE express line for my-time (not sure if for traditional) dining in the MDR. It's at the podiums in FRONT of the main line so you can have the LOVELY experience of literally cutting the line🤩