MDR Menu on Radiance

NJCruisers

3 hours ago, NJCruisers said:

Do the MDR menus on Radiance change with the different ports?

I never realized I could look at the menus on the app but I know this ship will be leaving Alaska soon, if not already. 

There are some options almost always available while featured items change daily.  I don't know about Alaska, but sometimes on Mediterranean cruises there are some special items based on the itinerary.  

Generally, all MDR menus have a core offering with some differences based on location.  For example, cruises out of Southampton have a British-oriented menu, as does the Windjammer.  It is an adjustment for American guests!

18 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

There are some options almost always available while featured items change daily.  I don't know about Alaska, but sometimes on Mediterranean cruises there are some special items based on the itinerary.  

Generally, all MDR menus have a core offering with some differences based on location.  For example, cruises out of Southampton have a British-oriented menu, as does the Windjammer.  It is an adjustment for American guests!

We love trying new things, we definitely prefer the MDR to the Windjammer but honestly I enjoy not having to cook (& do the dishes!) on vacation so it's all good 🙂 

Thanks for the reply.

• 1 month later...